Research Engine Ltd. Registered Office: Office 7, 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN, UK.
Your privacy is important to us.
1. We promise to protect your privacy and treat the information you give us as confidential.
2. The information you provide will be used only for research purposes.
3. We will not release your personal information to any third party without your consent.
4. We will never try to sell you anything and we will never sell your personal data to anyone. That is not our business. We are not telemarketers or direct marketers. We are market researchers interested only in your opinions and behaviour.
5. Your decisions about participating in a survey, responding to specific projects or questions, or discontinuing participation will be respected without question.
Market, survey and opinion research serves an important function in society. Businesses and governments make better decisions through survey research. As a survey participant, your opinions help companies develop new products, make existing ones better, and improve customer service. Political organisations and governments also rely on survey research to advance laws and policies that the public wants or needs.
When you participate in research, you can be assured that we will protect your privacy. Occasionally, we may re-contact you to validate your responses. We will never misrepresent ourselves or what we are doing.
If you have any privacy questions or concerns, please contact our Privacy Officer:
By e-mail at: Mike@researchengine.org
Telephone at: +44 (0) 203 0112 401
Or by post to: Research Engine Ltd Office 7, 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN, UK.
Date created: 24/07/2017
Last revised: 24/07/2017