A broad sweep to see which brands are most important in the market, what factors are important when customers are buying them and how satisfied they are.
Use this to:
Get a quick & easy scan of the most basic and vital high level usage and awareness brand metrics from customers in your target market.
Gain critical knowledge for creating or updating communications strategy making certain the strategy is on track. Whatever your market sector this is a critical resource needed by all brand managers.
What you get in the report:
Awareness of your brand and up to 19 competitor brands in the target category/market – who is the most recognisable brand in the category, which is most often used and is your brand ranked where it should be?
Identification of closest alternatives – which brands are on the purchase radar alongside yours?
Insights into loyalty and switching behaviours – is the tide in your favour or against you?
Satisfaction scores for brands used – who are the winners and losers.
Net promoter scores for all brands used – who is the market most likely to be talking about?
Opportunity to verify your assumptions about key buying criteria in the target category.
In summary a pdf report showing which the key competitors are (in the customers mind) and data showing awareness & usage of the most important brands in the sector.
Before we start your project, we will need some information from you please use the download form to tell us about:
- The name of the target brand and the names of up to 19 main competitors
- The name of the product category that your brand sits in eg. Breakfast Cereals or Ladies Hats or Power Tools etc
- The list of up to 10 Buying Factors (if you have them already)
- The time window in which the last/latest purchase was made, for some goods it may in the last week and for others in the last year
Advice about sample aim for:
Aim for a minimum of n=100 in your target audience – but advice from your friendly statistician would probably be to buy the largest sample your budget can afford.
Advice about data collection methodology:
Web (self completion) OR CATI (computer assisted telephone interviewing)
Not quite right?
If you cannot find an off-the-shelf product solution to meet your requirements we offer two great additional solutions:
- CUSTOMISE OUR EXISTING PRODUCTS We are happy to take our standard products and customise them to your precise requirements (e.g. by adding extra questions or changing questions). This can be a very fast and cost-efficient way for clients to reach a perfect solution.
- COMMISSION A CUSTOM PROJECT We frequently carry out a wide range of custom research projects for clients – so whatever your needs please ask us.
In either case please either use the “Custom Research” option in the footer of this page OR email Chris or Mike directly with your questions: