Use this just before you decide on the final concept
From £1,420 excluding VAT
Decide which of the final concept ideas should be used for the campaign.
Provide evidence to make the right choice based on customer feedback rather than internal preferences or bias.
Get confident about your next decision.
What you get in the report.
- Gut choice vs head choice – you can decide which is better for your campaign
- Branding Power – how strong is the brand identity?
- Advert Stopping Power
- Takeout story – are customers taking out the message you intended, they may also have a better way of expressing it
- Perceived qualities/values seen to exist in the advert – do they align with the brand experience?
- Emotive response elicited by the advert – are you getting the response that you planned?
- The perceived profile of the image on the customer journey from awareness to commitment to buy – does it align with the strategic positioning of the communication?
- Heat Maps that show whether the layout of the visual is antagonistic or in balance
Works with scamps/drawings or fully artworked adverts.
Advice about minimal sample sizes to aim for:
TWO AD version: n=60. THREE AD version: n=90. FOUR AD version: n=120
Advice from your friendly statistician would probably be to buy the largest sample your budget can afford.
Advice about data collection methodology:
Web only (self completion)
If you cannot find an off-the-shelf product solution to meet your requirements we offer two great additional solutions:
- CUSTOMISE OUR EXISTING PRODUCTS We are happy to take our standard products and customise them to your precise requirements (e.g. by adding extra questions or changing questions). This can be a very fast and cost-efficient way for clients to reach a perfect solution.
- COMMISSION A CUSTOM PROJECT We frequently carry out a wide range of custom research projects for clients – so whatever your needs please ask us.
In either case please either use the “Custom Research” option in the footer of this page OR email Chris or Mike directly with your questions: