The evidence you need to develop your concept
Use this at an early stage to:
Understand how to fine tune and optimise a single image.
Provide guidance for your creative agency to improve performance.
Obtain evidence and gain confidence about the chosen direction.
What you get in the report.
- Branding Power – how strong is the brand identity?
- Advert Stopping Power
- Perceived qualities/values seen to exist in the advert – do they align with the brand experience?
- Emotive response elicited by the advert – are you getting the response that you planned?
- Heat Maps that show whether the layout of the visual is antagonistic or in balance.
- Heat Maps that show what part of the image drives communication with the reader.
Works with scamps, drawings or fully artworked adverts. Please be ready to provide good quality jpegs or equivalent.
Advice about minimal sample sizes to aim for:
At least n=30
Advice from your friendly statistician would probably be to buy the largest sample your budget can afford.
Advice about data collection methodology:
Web only (self completion)
If you cannot find an off-the-shelf product solution to meet your requirements we offer two great additional solutions:
- CUSTOMISE OUR EXISTING PRODUCTS We are happy to take our standard products and customise them to your precise requirements (e.g. by adding extra questions or changing questions). This can be a very fast and cost-efficient way for clients to reach a perfect solution.
- COMMISSION A CUSTOM PROJECT We frequently carry out a wide range of custom research projects for clients – so whatever your needs please ask us.
In either case please either use the “Custom Research” option in the footer of this page OR email Chris or Mike directly with your questions: