Now, creative video can be fine tuned to the customers’ subconscious
From £2,350 excluding VAT
Conventional feedback is conscious and rational and often misleading as it’s often confused by other factors: self image, desire to conform etc.
When you want insight into the subconscious unguarded reaction of the viewer so that you can be in control of the impact/effectiveness of the message.
Based on pioneering work by Paul Ekman, the basic human emotions (Happiness, Sadness, Fear, Disgust, Anger and Surprise) can now be detected by software linked to a camera. This means that it is now possible to create a full analytical profile of the emotional response to videos.
Once the reserve of global brands, now accessible by everyone.
What you get…
A full report of your 60 second video based on a maximum of n=25 participants.
- EMOTIONAL PROFILE: What is the second-by-second emotional pattern across the 6 core emotions by the sample of viewers.
- ACTIVATION SCORE: How BIG is the stimulus of the issue as perceived by the viewer?
- VALENCE SCORE: What is the capacity of reaction by the viewer?
- ENGAGEMENT SCORE: To what degree does it occupy the attention of the viewer?
- SATISFACTION SCORE: Where does it leave the state of the viewer?
All you need to do….
Get your video ready. Please make sure that the video you supply is no more than 60 seconds.
Get your email list ready. The test has capacity for up to 25 respondents, assuming a 10% completion rate please ensure that you send us a list of around 300 email contacts, more if feasible.
Because of the integrated nature of sample and video test it is not possible to interact with the sample while the test is running. The advice about the starting sample size (n-300+) should deliver the required result however in this instance Research Engine Ltd will not be responsible for failure if recruitment if the sample does not reach 25.
Advice about data collection methodology: Web only (self completion)
If you cannot find an off-the-shelf product solution to meet your requirements we offer two great additional solutions:
- CUSTOMISE OUR EXISTING PRODUCTS We are happy to take our standard products and customise them to your precise requirements (e.g. by adding extra questions or changing questions). This can be a very fast and cost-efficient way for clients to reach a perfect solution.
- COMMISSION A CUSTOM PROJECT We frequently carry out a wide range of custom research projects for clients – so whatever your needs please ask us.
In either case please either use the “Custom Research” option in the footer of this page OR email Chris or Mike directly with your questions: