Your website is your shop window.
Of course you want visitors to have a positive experience and everything that comes with this: endorsement, repeat visit, and of course, purchase.
Based on pioneering work by Paul Ekman, the basic human emotions (Happiness, Sadness, Fear, Disgust, Anger and Surprise) can now be detected by software linked to a camera. This means that it is now possible to create a full analytical profile of the emotional response to videos.
There are two ways to test your website:
STATIC: copy pages into a survey and show them to a sample of your target audience using facial tracking software. Check out the EMOTION VIDEO TEST for details.
DYNAMIC: link your website in the survey and track individual respondents as they are given a task to navigate through your website – get evidence from:
- Eye tracking to see where they look
- Click through tracking to see where they go
- Emotion tracking to see how they react
Each website is different, to have a no commitment conversation to find out how you could make your site stand out contact: Mike@researchengine.org
If you cannot find an off-the-shelf product solution to meet your requirements we offer two great additional solutions:
- CUSTOMISE OUR EXISTING PRODUCTS We are happy to take our standard products and customise them to your precise requirements (e.g. by adding extra questions or changing questions). This can be a very fast and cost-efficient way for clients to reach a perfect solution.
- COMMISSION A CUSTOM PROJECT We frequently carry out a wide range of custom research projects for clients – so whatever your needs please ask us.
In either case please either use the “Custom Research” option in the footer of this page OR email Chris or Mike directly with your questions: