Use this at the end of the campaign to get a comprehensive understanding:
Know how well your chosen advert finally performed in the real world.
Estimate what ROI you may have achieved in a competitive context.
Identify areas for future improvement.
What you get in the report
- Brand and competitor awareness levels.
- Brand and competitor advert recognition levels.
- Branding Power
- Advert Stopping Power
- Gut choice vs head choice – which worked better?
- Perceived qualities/values seen to exist in the advert – do they align with the brand experience?
- Emotive response elicited by the advert – did you getting the response that you planned?
- The perceived profile of the image on the customer journey from awareness to commitment to buy – did it align with the strategic positioning of the communication?
- Heat Maps that show whether the layout of the visual was antagonistic or in balance.
Tests fully worked up artwork, you will also need to supply good quality competitor adverts in jpeg or similar format.
Advice about minimal sample sizes to aim for:
TWO AD version: n=60. THREE AD version: n=90. FOUR AD version: n=120
Advice from your friendly statistician would probably be to buy the largest sample your budget can afford.
Advice about data collection methodology:
Web only (self completion)
If you cannot find an off-the-shelf product solution to meet your requirements we offer two great additional solutions:
- CUSTOMISE OUR EXISTING PRODUCTS We are happy to take our standard products and customise them to your precise requirements (e.g. by adding extra questions or changing questions). This can be a very fast and cost-efficient way for clients to reach a perfect solution.
- COMMISSION A CUSTOM PROJECT We frequently carry out a wide range of custom research projects for clients – so whatever your needs please ask us.
In either case please either use the “Custom Research” option in the footer of this page OR email Chris or Mike directly with your questions: