Customer feedback to determine which new concept to develop further
Use this to:
Screen two or three of your new product or service concepts among participants from your target customer group, before you decide which one/s to develop and launch.
- Gauge the overall reaction to the new concepts
- Identify which aspects are liked or disliked
- Identify which are the most popular
- Discover where the new concept might fit amongst existing brands
- Find out which brands the new concepts are most likely to replace and get some guidance as to likely market share achievable
- Inform the planning for further development of the new concepts
- Support decisions about positioning and communicating the new concepts
What you get in the report:
- Executive Summary
- Summary of reactions across the concepts
- Likelihood to use concepts
- Believability of concepts
- Ranking of concepts
- Are concepts new or ‘me too’
- Existing brands most likely to be replaced by concepts
- Profile of each individual concept tested
- Likelihood to use concept
- Believability of concept
- Ranking of concept
- Concept feature likes and dislikes
- Features that encourage use
- Features that deter use
- Is concept new or ‘me too’
- Existing brands most likely to be replaced by concept
The pdf report will show how attractive each of the new concepts are in the customers mind, giving you a good information base for your decision-making.
Advice about sample to aim for:
To get good indicative data comparing your new concepts you need a minimum sample of at least 30-50 (and preferably the more the better). Advice from your friendly statistician would probably be to buy the largest sample your budget can afford.
Advice about data collection methodology: Web (self completion)
All you need to do….
You just need to provide us with three simple pieces of information using this downloadable form which you can email back to us.
- Define your market sector
- A description of your new concepts
- List the existing brands in that sector
Not what you are looking for?
If you cannot find an off-the-shelf product solution to meet your requirements we offer two great additional solutions:
- CUSTOMISE OUR EXISTING PRODUCTS We are happy to take our standard products and customise them to your precise requirements (e.g. by adding extra questions or changing questions). This can be a very fast and cost-efficient way for clients to reach a perfect solution.
- COMMISSION A CUSTOM PROJECT We frequently carry out a wide range of custom research projects for clients – so whatever your needs please ask us.
In either case please either use the “Custom Research” option in the footer of this page OR email Chris or Mike directly with your questions: