In-depth test of your new product concept with your target customer
Use this to:
Get a final in-depth test of any new product or service concepts prior to final development and/or launch among participants from your target customer group.
- How attractive is the new product or service?
- What might the potential sales be?
- Which positive points stand out & should be promoted?
- Which negatives points exist that need fixing?
- Are there any red flags?
What you get in the report:
- Overall initial impression of new concept
- Ease of understanding new concept description
- Concept feature likes and dislikes
- Features that encourage use
- Features that deter use
- How new concept could be improved
- Is concept really ‘new’ or just a ‘me too’
- Experience of existing brands in product sector
- Which existing brands does new concept most resemble
- Comparison with similar existing brands
- Likelihood to use
- Existing brands most likely to be replaced by new concept
In summary, a pdf report showing how your new concept is perceived (in the customers mind).
Advice about sample to aim for:
To get good indicative data comparing your new concept to existing individual brands you need a minimum sample of at least 30-50 per brand (and preferably the more the better). So, if your total sample is relatively small (e.g. 100) you will not achieve this except for the brands with large shares (e.g. if your sample is 100 then for a brand with a 10% market share you might expect to get around 10 responses for that brand). Advice from your friendly statistician would probably be to buy the largest sample your budget can afford.
Advice about data collection methodology: Web (self completion)
All you need to do….
You just need to provide us with three simple pieces of information using the downloadable form which you can email back to us.
- Define your market sector
- A description of your new concept
- List the existing brands in that sector
Not what you are looking for?
If you cannot find an off-the-shelf product solution to meet your requirements we offer two great additional solutions:
- CUSTOMISE OUR EXISTING PRODUCTS We are happy to take our standard products and customise them to your precise requirements (e.g. by adding extra questions or changing questions). This can be a very fast and cost-efficient way for clients to reach a perfect solution.
- COMMISSION A CUSTOM PROJECT We frequently carry out a wide range of custom research projects for clients – so whatever your needs please ask us.
In either case please either use the “Custom Research” option in the footer of this page OR email Chris or Mike directly with your questions: