What you get….
For each brand you receive dashboard showing the key loyalty metrics and how the brand performed.
Key loyalty “triggers”:
1.Retention rate – the % of farmers that buy again. This is the rate at which the previous year delivers users to the next year
2.Loyalty volume/£ uplift rate – the extra volume purchased because they trust the brand experience from the previous year
3.New user rate – the % of a years users that are new to the brand in the time window measured. Each year a % of users is inherited from the previous year.
What is shows…..
When compared to competitors profiles it shows how strong or vulnerable he brand is in the market.
- The brand is healthy when all three metrics point upwards at the same time or are consistently above average.
- When the metrics point in different at the same time the brand need fixing!
- The brand is declining when all three metrics are negative or below average
- Legal agreement between AF and farmer member
- Farmer privacy is GDPR compliant
- Transactional data owned by AF
- Strategically managed by REL
How it works….
Contact us using this email: Mike@researchengine.org to explain which brands you want.
We will check the current data and let you know how many records there are.
Price per report: £950 excluding VAT
- Includes all stock keeping units (SKUs) with the same brand name/symbol.
- This report shows relative (%) changes in the brand loyalty calculations from one year to next. It does not show prices or volumes but does show the mean expenditure per farm.
- The report is based on examining individual buying behaviour across a two year time frame.
- Competitor brand reports are available for intensively distributed brands through the the Non Distributor Advised (NDA) channel or through the Distributor Advised (DA) chanel.
- Manufacturers can access data on selectively distributed brands in the DA channel their own brands alone.
If you are looking for loyalty tracking for a large number of brands/actives please contact us for a quote.